Home Page of Dimitris Efraimoglou
Welcome to my personal home page.
This page has been under construction since forever...
More realistically, I would say that it has been left adrift since 2003 or something...
My pages are best viewed with Netscape Navigator©
Check out a first attempt
to create my
(Greek Fonts required)
This is a site where you can find many things.
I am the Managing Director of FHW,
but I am also a computer whizz...
Info about the Foundation's Computers:
The Foundation's main Web Server is pegasos:
||Apple Macintosh XServe G5/2x2.7 Server with 2GB of RAM and 3x80GB of hard disks|
||Mac OS X Server V10.4.2|
- From my stuff
- the speech I gave on September 11, 1997 at the
Ars Electronica Festival, organized by the
Ars Electronica Center in Linz, Austria
- and a video clip
from "Mi mou ti mera tarate" (Do not disturb my day) a TV program broadcasted
on Mega Chanel (Greek TV Station), on July 9th, 1998.
- From the Foundation web pages
- Hellenic History: From the Stone Age until today.
A definite must see !
- information about the Ancient Olympic Games
and how they where revived. Here you will find a 3D VRML (V1) model of the
Temple of Zeus
VRML model !
- a great "virtual" tour of the Ancient town of Miletus. Don't miss this one !
- the events that helped to the formation the present Hellenic Republic and a
"tour" in the National Historical Museum
(the "Old Parliament").
- a guide of Ancient "Bouleuteria",
a presentation of, and architectural approach to the appearance and evolution
of the Bouleuterion in space and time.
- the Theatre at the Asklepieion of Epidaurus,
a brief presentation of the history of the ancient town of Epidaurus, its theatre
and the sanctuary of Asclepius. Here you will find a 3D VRML model of the famous
theatre of Epidaurus.
Check this out : Virtual Reality in the WEB !
- QuickTime VR Check out the first QTVR produced in Greece:
the Bouleuterion of Miletus !
- Go back to:
- FHW Home Page
Dimitris Efraimoglou | dimitris (AT) fhw.gr | Facebook