- The prizes consist of three nights accommodation at three top 4 and 5 star hotels on a room only basis. The prize is for two persons sharing a standard room on Half Board Basis.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary for entry.
- This free prize draw closes on 22 December 2013 and all entries must be received on or before that date.
- The three winners will be picked at random.
- The prize draw will take place week commencing 13 January 2014 and the winners will be notified by the 20 January 2014.
- The prize must be claimed by 31 October 2014.
- The prize is subject to hotel’s availability. The promoters will book the prize as agent for the prize winner and their guest, who agree to be bound by any terms imposed by third parties, including without limit, the terms and conditions of the relevant hotel, train line and/or tour operator.
- The promoters will not be responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize nor for any inability of the prize winner to take up the prize.
- The promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by the promoter or their affiliates.
- The prize is personal, non-negotiable, non-refundable with no cash alternative.
- The promotion is open to UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of the promoters (the Greek National Tourism Organisation and the Foundation of the Hellenic World), Associated Press and the lastminute.com ltd group of companies, their families, suppliers, agents, associates or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal lastminute.com terms and conditions apply to the prize and these are available on request. Entry instructions and prize descriptors form part of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change. This promotion is governed by the law of England.
- The promoters are the Greek National Tourism Organisation (An. Tsoha 7, T.K. 115 21, Athens, Greece).
- The prize excludes personal expenses such as travel insurance, food and drink – except where stated in the description.
The players’ personal data will be used solely for the purposes of the Competition, that is for the verification of the winners’ data, the selection and information of the winners, the process for posting their names on the Internet, the delivery of the gifts to them, as well as the communication in general of the Organizer with the winners for the unimpeded completion of the Competition, in accordance with the provisions of the existent legislation regarding the protection of personal data and ensuring the privacy of communications. Αfter the delivery of the Gift, any data, personal or not, of the participants/winners of the Competition will be destroyed.